Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Review: Someone Like You By Brittney Sahin

Review: Someone Like You By Brittney Sahin

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/35519536-someone-like-you?ac=1&from_search=true

Title: Someone Like You 
Author: Brittney Sahin
Series: .....................
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: EmKo Media
No. of Pages: 234 Pages 
My Review: 4 Stars

 I received the ARC through Netgalley. Thank you so much to the publisher for the opportunity.
I honestly do not remember when was the last time I have read a romance that did not have either an element of Mystery or Paranormal or Fantasy. 
This probably is the first one in some time. 

My first time reading Brittney Sahin's book. I loved it. It was slow to start. But when It did. I flew through the rest of the pages. 

The plot is simple. One I have read before but the characters are different. For me that made all the difference. From Noah and Grace's simple rule to always tell the truth to each other. To Grace finding Noah sweet and protective; even trying to protect her from himself and vice versa.

"You may have been born into this life, but that doesn't mean you have to let it control your future."

I can probably give you a dozen more of these that made me fall in love more with Noah or even with Grace. Though I have a feeling If I did that I would give you the whole story. 
The book maybe a romance but I think the secondary characters gave me a sense of family. I would love to read about their stories; If their is any in the future. 

Discriptive. Swoon worthy reading.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for reviewing and sharing ❤️ I am currently writing Grace’s brother Cade’s story (more suspense in this one- he falls for the daughter of a mafia hitman... and he’s the target!)

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My absolute pleasure..

      Ooohh. I am so putting this one in my list of to be published books to check up on. 😊

      Delete