Tuesday, October 24, 2017

New Posts

 Hi Guys,

               Sorry about being off for a couple of days. I have a two reviews for you today. As far as I remember... Will publish it today. I am just finishing off a cozy mystery. Half way through that. I have a Western! It has been some time since I read a Western anything. So far so good.

Just remembered about the Horror I started and the Dark Romance. Uhhh... The Dark Romance.. Wow! I will try to finish that as well.

Okayyy... There is a reason that I took a couple of days without no posts or anything.

I just signed up for Edelweiss plus! Excited, Yes! But still a little confused. These last couple of months got me asking myself questions. Big ones. Like what I want for my career. I love reviewing. Though it does not pay. Not at the moment. I am trying to be a lot serious about this then I was when I came into this.

The result of it is this; I got a new blog (no followers as of yet). I got an edelweiss account.

There is one other thing I realized. I am from Maldives. We do have writers here but a lot of them do it as a side hobby/job. I have not at the moment seen any Review Group in Maldives catering to writers/authors. Or even publishers. So maybe.. Fingers Crossed! If all of this works out...

No comments:

Post a Comment