Friday, October 20, 2017

Blog Themes & Whatnot


I am tired. 

Really.. really.. really tired. 

I thought of changing the theme. And I did. But the themes I liked did not view some of the things (do not remember the name of it - low on sleep) I have added. So I changed it. Again. Again. And Again. At some point the Tab Page just kind of disappeared on me. So I added it. And when I had changed my theme. It disappeared. So I added it again. I eventually found a theme I like. And then the page tab thingy disappeared on me AGAIN. So I added it. I changed the color a couple of times. AND lo and behold it disappeared AGAIN. SOO I added it again. 

I am not doing this again. Changing themes. It is not worth it. The current theme. It is going to be there for some time. Cause I AM NOT CHANGING IT!!! 

Sorry... 

It is almost morning. I did not sleep. I had coffee. 

And Now I will read. Tomorrow is FRIDAYYYY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment