Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Blog Post #3


There are a couple of more posts that I have to do but there are a couple of more books that I have to finish.

Right at the moment, I am trying to finish Pint-Sized Protector and The Doll House.

I will probably get two posts done (not of the books mentioned above) and have it posted one a day. That would maybe give me enough time finish all two and then go half way on a book that I have started a couple of days ago.

Maybe I should stop reading multiple books at the same time. However, sometime the book warrants it. I was reading Sick Fux couple of days ago. It is a dark romance. A VERY DARK ROMANCE. I had to stop half way through to get my bearings and center myself with other books. I am not saying the book is bad. IT IS NOT.

If I get the plan of writing two posts tomorrow done then I could at least have 3 posts to do by the end of two days. If I get the time to do all of it.

You know last week I watched Cult of Chucky. And I realized that I kind of liked the old ones better. This new one was good. But I think I want to start watching the old ones again. It has been years since I watched Chucky. Now that is a Horror that is a must watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment