Thursday, October 19, 2017

Currently Reading

I have too many books that I am currently reading. Tonight right after this one. I will try to finish one of my Horror Novels that I have started and left it out halfway through. I have got a Western to read. And "Subhuman". As well as a two romance; one a paranormal. Wow! that is a lot. There is also a Series I started. Immortal Ops Series by Mandy M. Roth. I am in the 3rd book of that. Sheesh... Am I forgetting another book?! ....  😶 Maybe.

I am waiting and waiting and waiting for the "Purrfectly Dead (Whiskey, Tango & Foxtrot Mystery #5) by Dixie Lyle" to come out.

I tried to find listing of it places other than Goodreads and I have not been that much successful. It comes out in 31st of October. But there should at least be some kind of listing, right?!??

Had a check through. AND I found the book on AMAZON & Book Depository. But the bad news is that it is not yet available, even for pre-order. The release date is "January 1, 2099" Nice one right. If Amazon is right I am never going to read this one in my lifetime. However, I do think It may just actually release this month as Goodreads is saying. ~~fingers crossed~~

Back to Work!


No comments:

Post a Comment