Sunday, March 4, 2018

Review: Deadly Match ( Bad Boy Inc. #3) by Eve Langlais

 Review: Deadly Match ( Bad Boy Inc. #3) by Eve Langlais



Title: Deadly Match 
Author: Eve Langlais
Series: Bad Boy Inc. Book 3
Genre: Erotic Romance, Action, Suspense
Publisher: Eve Langlais
No. Of. Pages: 202 Pages
Release Date: 28th February 2018
My Review: 4 Stars
 
"Reaper, My Charming Reaper."

His name on her lips. His real name. It threw him over the edge......

I do love this author's books.

Eve Langlais, for me has been my go to for erotic romance for a long time now. I was not disappointed. And this series is in my opinion about Assassins finding their 'forever love'. The theme, though I have read books with the same theme as this, Bad Boy Inc Series brings a new story and plot every time with each book.

A mission gone wrong forces Reaper to retire. An Assassin. To retire. And do real estate. A first for me. 

The mission also causes Reaper to find a partner or girlfriend and for that he uses a matchmaking service. Except sparks fly when he meets the owner of the matchmaking service amid the flying bullets. 

Annique Darlington is the owner of the service. She is running from someone. She would have this time if it weren't for Reaper. Annique and Reaper's chemistry is Hot, Hot, Hot! However, they have I will take care of you, I need to run method for most of the book that is a bit annoying. Though the author did a good job putting me their shoes and bringing connecting me with the characters. 

The highlight of the book was the climax. And what a Climax! The only this I got to say is it was worth the back and forth of the characters. Totally Worth It. 

No comments:

Post a Comment