Thursday, March 15, 2018

I hate this..


I am currently working in the private sector. Mom and Dad wants Job Security. And in their mind, in this I agree as well, that a lot of the private sector jobs does not have Job Security. So until I find a Government job I am stuck in this.

Now My elder sister wants me to take a loan for me to finish my Associate Degree. A Degree that I can pay now to. But they want me to take the loan because apparently I am going to be spending all of it on dad. And I can't handle the course fees. No matter how many times I tell them that the lowest college course fee I can get does not even come up to 1/3 rd of the current salary. I do not have to pay rent or bills. Or anything. I try to give money to my parents so that they can take care of themselves or the day to day costs they have. Other than that I do not have anything to accrued bills. 

AND still I have to take the loan! That does not make sense. Not at all. 

Loan for a course that I can definitely pay does not make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment