Saturday, March 10, 2018

Review: Claim My Baby by Taryn Quinn

Review: Claim My Baby by Taryn Quinn


Title: Claim My Baby
Author: Taryn Quinn
Series: Dirty Dilfs, Book 2
Publisher: Rainbow Rage Publishing
Genre: Erotic Romance
No. Of. Pages: 362 Pages
Release Date: 28 February 2018
Review: 4.5 Stars

Synopsis:
You’re going to be a daddy.

Those were the last words I ever expected to hear.

As one of the fabled Hamilton twins, I enjoy my life just as it is. Why wouldn’t I? Check out my stats.

Co-owner of Hamilton Realty, a multimillion dollar business.

Doting uncle to my niece, Laurie, and my soon-to-be nephew.

All-around sexy, single guy who doesn’t do strings—ever.

Then I went to Vegas with my sister-in-law’s best friend, Sage.

Choices were made. Alcoholic beverages were consumed. Virginities were taken.

Hers, not mine.

Then Sage announced I’d knocked her up. And oh yeah, she doesn’t expect me to take an active role, because she knows I can’t handle anything except my d*ck.

Say what?

She’s so wrong, and I’m going to prove it to her. I’m going to claim my baby—and Sage.

Author’s note: This book is about the process of becoming a DILF. Oliver doesn’t start out as a single father, but by the end of the book? Hoo boy.

Author’s Note part deux: Claim My Baby is a standalone rom com with a romantic HEA ending and no cliffhanger.

Sage and Oliver is the kind of couple who you would see fighting a lot. And Love fighting with each other as much. I have only seen handful of couples like that. Their fighting each other shows their love, If you look close enough. 

The beginning, I thought for sure they hated each other. 

Wow!

The book is the second in the series and It never hindered or made it difficult to finish the book.The first book in the series is about the Hamilton Twin Seth, whereas the second book is about the Oliver the other Hamilton twin. So, in essence, the stories do entwine each other but very beautifully. 

Claim My Baby, the title is a in a way misinterpreting for me. Because I went into it thinking Oliver did not want the baby but later realized he does. The question for the future readers is Do they fall in Love with each other? When Oliver finds about the baby is it a position or a negative reaction? 

The climax, is what actually defines the title. Not the story from start to finish. And the climax is sweet and will make you yearn for something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment